Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Questions and Answers

Following are a few questions which many frequently asked me about regarding my cards

1)How do I make payment to your cards?
You can pay it to my affin bank account by banking it in straightaway through any outlets or send it to me through DSL/ post laju(or whatever you prefer) with a cheque addressed to Shannon Keng Yuehua and I will give you my address

2)When can my cards be ready?
You cards can be ready within about two or three days depending on the amount of cards you have ordered.

3)How do I get my cards?
If you are someone who I know, very well, I can personally give you the cards straightaway. However if you are a person that I don't know, just give me your house address and I will send it to you through postage. However there will be extra charges for the delivery...

4)Can I order your cards through the chatbox?
No, you cannot order any cards from my chatbox and you can only email me your orders to this valid gmail account:shannon.whatever@gmail.com
This are some of the questions and answers for now. For more information email me or just ask me any questions and I will mail you.

No comments: