Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Introducing Made With Love Cards by Shannon Keng

Hey peeps, welcome to my new blog. As you can see this will be my new business blog that I have set up to sell cards. I was supposed to start launching this blog earlier before SPM, however due hectic SPM schedules, I decided to abolish the idea, and to start it after SPM, so here I am...

I know there are a very limited number of designs but I can assure you that I am starting to design more.

If you happen to have this customize idea in your head that you wish to express in a form of card, for example if you are interested in sending a special someone a card that is based on interest, lets say a star, I am willing to try and combine some of your ideas and to create something special for you.

All cards come with envelopes

All cards are hundred percent guaranteed and I will try my very best not to disappoint my customers. Following. With that I hope you support me in my business yeah...

Please email me for any inquiries or orders to this following account shannon.whatever@gmail.com
Mailing orders to my other emails for example my msn mail or yahoo mail will not be entertained.

And let me know four days in advance.
Happy holidays.
Shannon




Order Number:180901










Oh and by the way, I would like to thank two people who help me design and photograph my work. They are none other than Caleb the Digi Guy, Zlwin the Pinko and of Low You Zhi. A big thank you to them. :D


Order Number:180902

No comments: